Leaking and Burst Pipes
We offer all plumbing services from burst pipes to blocked drains, as well as pipe mapping and leak detection.
- Open 7AM-6PM
- 7 Days a Week
- Available for Emergency
Leaking and Burst Pipes Are an Emergency
There’s no question that a burst pipe is considered a plumbing emergency. At Plumbers On Call we offer our clients a fast, efficient repair service to ensure further damage is avoided and that structural and electrical emergencies are circumvented.
Why You Should Use Plumbers On Call
- At Plumbers On Call we offer a 24/7 service
- We are flexible in that we attend to plumbing problems both large and small – no job is too big or too small for our team of experts to handle
- Our team of professionals are upskilled regularly and are well-versed in the latest techniques and technologies
- All our professional plumbers are certified with the Plumbing Industry Registration Board
But How Do I Know I Have A Leaking Or Burst Water Pipe?
- You will have a sudden hike in water consumption, yet your circumstances are unchanged (high water bills)
- You can hear water dripping or running inside your walls or underneath your home or building
- Your walls are damp to the touch
- A soggy, wet patch is found either in your bricks and mortar structure or outside
Can a Leak Lead To A Burst Pipe?
A small leak can lead to a big problem. Not tackled in time, you could be facing a nasty plumbing problem. At first, a small leak might seem like there is little pressure on your water pipes. The ongoing leak can eventually lead to pipes bursting. The constant dripping and leaking will erode pipes or chip away at the hole, which will eventually cause the pipe to burst as there will be pressure on the weak spot. Leaks are often overlooked, not noticed, or simply ignored. The expense to repair a leaking water pipe is worth the initial cost. It’s smart to fix this before it becomes an expensive affair when pipes burst causing damage to property.