We offer all plumbing services from burst pipes to blocked drains, as well as pipe mapping and leak detection.
- Open 7AM-6PM
- 7 Days a Week
- Available for Emergency
Detecting Leaks and Fixing Them Avoids Unnecessary Costs
We have well-trained teams of plumbers that can locate underground leaks and assess the extent of damage caused. Damages such as rust and corrosion wear and tear can be fixed with minimal disruptions to your daily routine and your property.
Leaks should never be left as they chip away at weak points which in the long run could cause pipes to burst
Why Choose Us When You Suspect You Have a Leak?
- No job is too big or too small for us to tackle and we are on call 24/7 for customers throughout Johannesburg.
- If you do suspect you have a leak or if your water bill has a sudden spike, let our team of professionals come out to assist with the problem before it becomes an emergency
- At any one time we have no fewer than 15 teams on standby which means our customers don’t waiting too long before problems are attended to
- All our plumbers are certified with the Plumbing Board. Furthermore, all our team members are given monthly training to ensure they are kept up to date with the latest technological advancements
- Our client services team handles calls with efficiency and speed
How Do I Know I Have A Leak?
- The most obvious sign of a leak or burst water pipe is usually when you receive an abnormally high water bill
- Another sign is when you hear water running in your walls, below your building or house, or discover a wet patch in your yard
- Some signs of water leaks are more obvious than others, although all leaks should be treated as an emergency
Methods We Use to Find Leaks/Burst Pipes
- Thermal Imaging
- Gas Test Methods